- 80% at college or school sixth form and 20% in a workplace
- Focuses on vocational skills
- Equivalent to 3 A-levels
- Valuable experience in the workplace
- 45 day in-depth industry placement
T-Levels are new courses that were launched in September 2020 and are equivalent to studying 3 A-levels.
These 2-year courses have been developed in collaboration with employers and businesses so that the course content meets the needs of industry and prepares you for work, further training or study.
T-Levels offer a mixture of classroom learning and ‘on-the-job’ experience during an industry placement of at least 315 hours (approximately 45 days).
Where you can study T-Levels
- Further Education Colleges offer a wider variety of T-Level subjects
- Some Sixth form colleges are now offering T-Levels