How we support schools in fulfilling their statutory responsibilities:
- We provide quality independent and impartial Careers Guidance for priority groups – pupils with needs such as SEN, disabilities, disadvantaged background, and low achievement
- We provide pupils with career activities
- We track and monitor pupils intended destinations and support the further work of local authorities
- We provide independent and impartial Careers Guidance for years 8-13
- We support schools in fulfilling the Gatsby Benchmarks
- We develop working partnerships with local post-16 education and training providers, employers and universities
Read more about meeting the Gatsby Benchmarks..